“Lord, I trust your ways.
I release all drama, trauma and suffering, exchanging this for a spirit of gratitude.
Give me a deep revelation of the truth that I am ENOUGH.
I am worthy because YOU say I am, not because I ‘feel’ like it.
I am enough because YOU say I am, not because I am ‘doing’ enough.
There is nothing I must ‘do’ or ‘be’ to earn your love.
Jesus died on the cross for me. I accept His sacrifice of love as the ultimate sign of approval and grace.
In Jesus’ name, I release all insecurity, false humility and pride, exchanging this for my true identity. The only thing that matters is what you say about me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
When I find myself struggling or triggered, I commit to slowing down and asking myself these questions:
- Why does this annoy me?
- Why does this overwhelm me?
- Are there any ‘shoulds’ here? (things others tell me I have to do)
- Have I taken on another’s tasks, beliefs, problems or issues?
- Do I need to manage my time and energy better? (Can I delegate?)
- Ask God for help.
- Ask others for grace or help (if needed)
- If you cannot change the situation, remove the emotions, stop complaining and begin praising God for helping you.
Declaration for my Growth and Healing:
“My growth gets to be easy and fun because healing is my deepest desire and the Holy Spirit is here to help me!
I am deeply loved and supported by my Heavenly Father.
I honor everyone’s free will and accept that the only person/perspective I can change is myself. I will leave them with God and allow God to work through me.”